Monday, October 3, 2016

38 Weeks




Weeks: 38 Weeks people!! The end is in sight!

Baby: As big as a swiss chard. I only know what chard is thanks to Parks & Recreation lol 19-22 inches long & 6.5 pounds. Idk how legitimate these numbers are anymore, time will tell!



Total weight gain: Last week I was at 43 total. So if you're paying attention, that means I gained 5 pounds in a week. So fun. I go back Wednesday. I'd say we're close to 50 now.
 
Maternity clothes? Si.

 
Stretch marks? Still nothing.

 
Sleep: Without wanting to jinx it, this actually improved this last week which was wonderful! For my reflux, I stop eating at least 3 hours prior to going to sleep. I take tums when I get home from work, Pepcid after dinner, Tums before bed, and eat saltines before bed. + I still sleep reclined. All of this combined with the fact that Piper is a little lower seems to be doing the trick LOL

 
Favorite moment of the week: On Saturday night Sean's mom, Kayla, & I went shopping at rhea lana's! Does Piper have a lot of clothes already? Of course. Did that stop me from getting her more? Of course not. lol But i got her a lot of cute outfits and came in $1 under budget so I'm calling that a win lol


Miss anything? TMI, but I super miss not going to the bathroom literally every hour. And sometimes that's with me holding it for a bit lol
 
Movement: Yeah. She's still my little wiggle worm.

 
Cravings? I've still been pretty into ice cream. I got a blast from sonic on saturday & had them mix oreos & m&m's and omg it was so good!

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing this past week thank goodness!

 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Still just Braxton-Hicks contractions & round ligament pain. I would say both are def picking up though. When I went to the Dr. last week I was dilated to a 1 & 70% effaced. Hoping more progress has happened this week, although Piper is on strict commands from multiple people to wait until next week lol


Symptoms: Same old same old.

 
Belly button in or out? Literally just the top half is out LOL

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.

Mood: It's amazing what not throwing up in the middle of the night can do for your mood lol

 
Looking forward to: Meeting Piper!! Knowing it's so close is so exciting and terrifying all wrapped up in one.

Freak-out moment of the week: I swear if I see 1 more animal cruelty post on fb!


Thankful for: Having time to get prepared for P's arrival. I'm a planner (shocking to all of you I know ;) ) so I've been mostly ready for the last month but I feel like at this point she can come and we're going to be as ready as we could be! It's nice that now we're just waiting for her and not scrambling to get everything finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment