Monday, September 26, 2016

37 Weeks




Weeks: 37 Weeks

Baby: As big as a winter melon. 19-22 inches long & 6.5 pounds. Idk how legitimate these numbers are anymore, time will tell!



Total weight gain: Last week I was at 38 total. I go back Wednesday. I'd say we're past 40 now.
 
Maternity clothes? I feel like I should delete this question since every week it's yes. Obviously it's not going to suddenly change and I go back to all my before clothes before she is here lol

 
Stretch marks? Still good lol

 
Sleep: Ugh. For the first time in my life I actually dread going to sleep. I cannot get comfortable to save my life & I never know if reflux is going to attack.

 
Favorite moment of the week: We had a 5th quarter for the youth kids on Friday night and it was a lot of fun. We have such a great group of kids! The evening was spent playing apples to apples & then watching the kids try to kill each other in competitive group games lol. The only down fall was it started at 9 and I stop eating at 7 each night so I couldn't eat any of the yummy food that was around.


Miss anything? SLEEP! Good hard sleep.
 
Movement: Yep though she is running out of room haha

 
Cravings? Omg yesterday I wanted chicken rings more than anything in the world. Sadly we could not find them at walmart and I had to settle for chicken fries :(

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Just reflux.

 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Still just Braxton-Hicks contractions & round ligament pain


Symptoms: Just what I've already whined about lol

 
Belly button in or out? Flatish

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. In fact all rings are off. Sean didn't think it was neat when I showed him how when my hands swell the infinity sign on my ring brands me lol

Mood: Still whiny lolol and still sick too for that matter.

 
Looking forward to: Getting over this cold!

Freak-out moment of the week: I don't think I had one this week. lol


Thankful for: family! My brother came up and stayed the night with us last night and it was nice to just relax and hang out. We'll see my sister and her fam (+ my mom) on Thursday when we go to watch Nathan graduate from state trooper school!! & then Sean's mom is coming to stay with us this weekend. So busy busy busy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment