Monday, April 2, 2018

House Updates- Dining Room

Hello again! Time to show off our dining room! I love love love the way this room looks now. Before it was just kinda there, I didn't love it or hate it. 

Before

After
 
 Before

After
 
At first I was afraid I wouldn't like moving the table because it would leave a weird open space but I love it so much because now Piper has so much room to play.

So things that changed: new table/table decoration, new blinds, new light, bookshelf gone, new wall art, & cat tree added to empty space. The new table is recent (like in the last month recent) & I love it so much. I've always wanted a table with benches and its perfect. I know Piper will like sitting at the bench when shes a little older and she currently loves lining her zoo animals up on it. The new light isn't new anymore because we replaced that a couple of years ago because we hatedddd the original. Mom took it and revamped it by removing all the fake crystals and replacing the bulbs with solar lights. It looks muchhh better on her porch than in our dining room. The book shelf moved to the living room and the cat tree came in here. I think the new wood blinds and the happiness is homemade sign finish off the room perfectly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment