Friday, March 16, 2018

House Updates- Living Room



The living room has been a fun one to watch change. I still have two big changes I want to make (a sectional couch & pipe shelves instead of the bookcase) but I love love love our collage wall!



Before


After

Before

After

Before

After




So it is very obvious we have a toddler now ;) I thought about putting away some of her toys for the pictures, but it was like what's the point? Piper lives here just as much as us no reason to hide her favorite toys :)

The big rug in here is the best. When we moved we spent forever trying to pick the best one for the room and I'm so glad it's the one we settled on. It ties in all the right colors and 3 years later I still love it.

You can see how much the dining room has changed in the background too, but I won't get around to doing a post on it until I can figure out what I wanna do with the huge blank wall! 

I love seeing how the rooms in our house can change even without major changes (ie no paint, new floors, etc). All it takes is so decorations & love ;)  



No comments:

Post a Comment