Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Top 10

I've decided to make today's Top 10 all about the top 10 books I am excited to read in the coming days, weeks, & months. I have all of these already, just need to find the time to get them all done!

1. Just One Day by Gayle Forman 
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
3. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer 
4. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare 
5. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson 
6. You Know Where to Find Me by Rachel Cohn 
7. Vanished Book 1 & 2 by Meg Cabot 
8. Beautiful Girl by Lida James
9. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
10. Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern

Slowly, I will get on all of these and maybe goodreads will start being more positive towards me.

This weekend was a busy one for us because we had family visit & we had a Superbowl party. Today's fun picture is a picture of my cat who was so GLAD when the house finally cleared out. (She is not such a fan of new people).

Displaying IMG_3976.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment