Monday, February 2, 2015

Meme Monday

As I previously mentioned, this is a busy time for me at work. Leaving me tired and stressed pretty much 24/7. Because of this my blogging has taken a hit & my reading is slow, but still getting done. I've decided to post today how my reading goals are coming and also to share some of my favorite reading memes from pinterest!

Currently I have read 4 books out of 100 for the year. Or as goodreads likes to tell me, I am 4 books behind schedule. Thanks for the encouragement goodreads! 


These are the numbers I have crossed off my reading goals list:

12.      A book of short stories. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
16.      A book from an author you love that you haven’t read yet. Shelter by Harlan Coben 
17.     A book a friend recommended. The Dive from Clausen’s Pier
36.      A book set in high school. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

And now, as promised, here are some of my favorite reading related memes.

All. The. Time

Is that even a choice? LOL

Seriously though!!!

I HATE having a book with the movie cover

Bookmark lol

Books!

On that note, I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday & week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment