Friday, February 27, 2015

February Reads

I did not read as much as I would have preferred this month, but I did still read a few books. Goodreads still likes to taunt me with how behind I am though. So the books I read this month are:

1. Shelter by Harlan Coben
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
3. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
4. Just One Night by Gayle Forman
5 . Yes Please by Amy Poehler

This list horribly depresses me. Books 2-4 were all read in the span of like 4 days. So it's sad to see that for the remaining 20+ days of January I only read two other books! TERRIBLE! 

However, I have been pretty busy with work and school. Also, my husband and I recently started watching American Horror Story, so we've been watching that a lot in the evenings when I used to read. 

In other news, we had two snow days this week! I love snow days. We did nothing but binge watch TV. It was wonderful. What wasn't wonderful is I got my days all confused and forgot about a semi big homework assignment I had. Snow 1. Colleen 0. 

Hopefully March will be a much better reading month! I am currently 8 books behind (ugh) so I am going to need to read a ton if I have any hope of ever getting caught up! Tonight I am going to see Miranda Lambert in concert with two friends from work & I am super pumped! Happy Friday, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment