Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Reads

Wow! How has another month came & gone? Time goes so fast lately I swear. I did a little better on books this month, but I still need to start reading more if I want to reach my goal of 100 books this year. The books I read this month were:

1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
4. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
5. The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham
6. Paper Towns by John Green 

1-3 Was a series and I really enjoyed it, but it took me longer than I expected. I loved the characters, but when compared to The Mortal Instruments, another series by Clare it just wasn't as exciting.

I did a blog on number 4. Again, did not care for it.

I loved number 5 because it is a continuation from the show Veronica Mars, which is one of my all time favorite TV shows. Reading it was basically just like watching it in my head. I could picture all the actors perfectly and it was written exactly like the show. If you have never seen Veronica Mars I highly recommend the show (it has three seasons, junior year of high school, senior year, and freshman year in college), the movie (it takes place ten years following the last season of the show), and now the books (this one takes place about a month or so after the movie ended).

I like John Green's style of writing and wanted to read number 6 before the movie came out this summer. I liked it and am going to try to read some more of his books. Let me add that to my ever growing list of books to read. 

According to Goodreads I am still 10 books behind schedule. Neat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment