Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Top 10: Characters I Hated

So a month ago I said I was going to do a post over characters I hated. & then I never did. Whoops. So here it is. I tried to pick characters I really despised and could actually put into words why. It was a little harder than I thought it would be. Mainly because I have a terrible memory for remembering all the books I've read and my brain tends to only let me think about recent ones. 

1. Sebastian/Jonathan from Mortal Instruments. I mean he was just plain awful. Always making trouble/trying to kill everyone. If he is your favorite person we need to look into some underlying issues you may have. 

2. Valentine from Mortal Instruments. Again, trouble, trouble, trouble. I basically compare him to Hitler in my mind. He wanted a supreme race. Was willing to do just about anything to make it happen. All around bad dude. 

3. Percy from Harry Potter. You don't abandon your family! Period. 

4. Voldemort from Harry Potter. I mean you can't have a characters you hate list and NOT put him on it. He's on it for Hedwig and Dobby alone. 

5. Umbridge from Harry Potter. Okay I truly hated this woman. She was the worst. Who makes you carve into your skin?! Psychos, that's who.

6. Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter. Ugh. Lies, lies everywhere. Constantly trying to instigate. Ain't nobody got time for you Rita. 

7.  Lilly from the Princess Diaries. One of the worst best friends ever. She was terrible to Mia. A best friend that only brings negativity to your life is not a best friend you need. 

8. President Snow from Hunger Games. What is with all these old men trying to ruin young girl's lives? Oh, plot. Look, the man constantly poisoned himself to avoid suspicion as he poisoned all his enemies. That is one sick individual.

9. Cindy from The Women's Murder Club series. Cindy is just plain dumb. Always putting herself in bad situations without thinking. Whenever I get to her parts in the book I usually have to take a break because I get so annoyed.

10. Nate from Infernal Devices. WHAT A TERRIBLE BROTHER. He deserved what he got. 

So there are a few of the people who get my blood boiling. I know there are more but this is what I have for now. Now I must go look at pictures of butterflies and rainbows to get out of the terrible mood thinking of all these people put me in! Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment