Monday, June 6, 2016

21 Weeks


 Weeks: 21 Weeks, 19 more to go!

Baby: As big as a banana! She is now roughly 7 inches long and 14 ounces.
 
Total weight gain: lol it's going up I know that but how much idk. I'm only gaining in my belly though so hopefully that stays the same.

 
Maternity clothes? Not really. Just all the stuff I've mentioned before. Nothing I have is actual maternity clothes though (well besides the belly bands I guess)

 
Stretch marks? Negative.

Sleep: Pretty good. This weekend I had some trouble falling back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night, but nothing too bad.

 
Favorite moment of the week: This is kinda a favorite and a least favorite haha. After church yesterday Sean and I spent about two hours outside in our new pool which was awesome. We lounged on floats and read our books (because we are those people hahaha) and also swam some and it was great! The bad part came a few hours later when I came upon the realization that I got pretty bad sunburned. I can really only think of one other time in my life that I got sunburned badly so it didn't even occur to me to think about not staying outside for very long or slathering on sunscreen. Lesson learned.

Miss anything? Nothing I haven't mentioned before.

 
Movement: Yep & Sean felt her move for the first time last night so that was exciting!

 
Cravings? I feel like I'm about 50% Reese's puffs, 50% french onion dip currently. I've been eating a lot of both everyday.

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Heartburn and headaches.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: I feel like I've been pretty chipper lately.

 
Looking forward to: It feels cliche to always say the weekend but whatever. This weekend will probably consist of some pool time with my friend Mistie & her daughter on Saturday before we go watch our student worker from work get married that night! So that should be a fun day. :)

Freak-out moment of the week: I think the only minor freak outs I have is I have super realistic dreams lately and can usually still be weirded out by those when I wake up and usually text Sean freaking out about them lol

 
Thankful for: Aloe vera ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment