Wednesday, June 15, 2016

22 Weeks



Today's picture is another Dr. office quick pic haha

Weeks: 22 Weeks & 2 Days

Baby: As big as a spaghetti squash (which I know what this is thanks to Chopped ;))! Roughly 8 inches long & weighs 1 pound. Her heart rate this afternoon was 150. 

 
Total weight gain: Since my first appointment I've gained 13 pounds.

 
Maternity clothes? Nope. 
 
Stretch marks? Negative.

Sleep: Good. I've been waking up kinda hot so I may need to mess with our night temp a little.

 
Favorite moment of the week: Man, this week was a good one! We've gotten both Piper's dresser and travel system assembled. Also got to swim in our pool for a little bit last night. Saturday I watched my friend Taylor get married and her wedding was beautiful! Just overall been a good week :)

Miss anything? Nah, not this week.

 
Movement: Yep. She is quite the wiggle worm.

 
Cravings? Still eating a lot of french onion dip & reese's puffs. Ice cream has also entered the mix even though it isn't the best for my lactose sensitivity lol
 
Anything make you queasy or sick? No.
 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: I have to take tums before I go to bed every night now, so there's that.

Belly button in or out? In but I am starting to wonder for how long :/

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: LOL I will admit to a severe case of hangry on Sunday afternoon hahaha

 
Looking forward to: Like always, the weekend. On Saturday I'm going to Hot Springs for my niece's birthday party. Even though her birthday isn't until July, I just cannot believe my little bff is turning 8 this year.
 

This doesn't even feel like a long time ago and yet it was almost 5 years ago! This was the first time Val & Nathan ever let me take her for the weekend and we went to visit my parents :) 
 
Freak-out moment of the week: Y'all Sean and I def had some #firsttimeparentprobs putting the travel system together last night LOL but we figured everything out, we just felt dumb in the process. Idk if that counts as a freak out really but that's what I'm putting here. 

 
Thankful for: My niece & nephew. They've def helped me prepare for motherhood & I can't imagine my life without either of them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment