Tuesday, August 16, 2016

31 Weeks

No picture this week cause I'm a slacker. Here's a pic of me & Sean from about 2 weeks ago lol

 

Weeks: 31 Weeks 1 Day

Baby: As big as a coconut! 18 inches long & 3.2 pounds



Total weight gain: Was up to 22 pounds last week. I think I'm averaging about a pound a week these days.
 
Maternity clothes? Nothing new. At this point I'm just making due with what I have.

 
Stretch marks? Still good on this front. My belly was kinda itchy last night though.

Sleep: I slept really good this weekend when it was just me & Anna in the king size bed LOL but really she is usually the problem. I try not to let her sleep with me but she's usually in the bed before morning.

 
Favorite moment of the week: Saturday was such a great day of doing nothing! I worked on some book orders, read the Harry Potter play, watched Pride & Prejudice. Just relaxed with all my animals & it was so nice!


Miss anything? Not going to the bathroom every 2 seconds lol
 
Movement: Still quite the wiggle worm, always keeping me company. Last night she had the hiccups and Sean got to feel, so that was fun. She's had them once before that I noticed and at first it freaked me out before I figured out what it was lol

 
Cravings? I just want yummy food all the time.

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: I have started noticing Braxton-Hicks contractions. So I'm trying to stay well hydrated.

Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain, lack of sleep.... so fun.

 
Belly button in or out? Out :(

Wedding rings on or off? On, but I have to start sleeping with them off.

Mood: I've been pretty chipper I think. Work is starting to get busier though, so that might change lol

 
Looking forward to: P being here! Obviously, I know we still have a while to go (8 weeks 6 days, but who's counting?) but I'm just ready for her to be here already! We can skip over the whole labor junk though. I'm quite alright with a big bird dropping her off to us.

Freak-out moment of the week: I was a littleeee nervous about teaching mine & Sean's kid's church class on Sunday because he was out of town but it went great :)

 
Thankful for: P getting to grow bigger and stronger everyday. As much as I'm ready to meet her I want her to be healthy and ready to be here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment