Monday, August 8, 2016

30 Weeks (+ weeks 28 & 29 )

Well don't I feel like a terrible blogger! The last couple of weeks have been so insane I just never had the time/energy to update my blog. Sad day too because A LOT happened. I'll try to do a quick recap & then talk about this week. 

During week 28 I had my glucose test (which I passed!) & our 4D ultrasound. Getting to see Piper's sweet little face & smile was seriously the best. Being able to picture her more clearly now has me anxiously awaiting her arrival! During week 28, Sean & I also got to take a "babymoon". We went to Eureka Springs on Thursday & came home on Saturday. We had such a blast! We stayed on the lake so we kayaked some and just got to relax and enjoy each others company away from home & all our responsibilities! The Sunday of week 28 was our Family & Friends Baby Shower! We had such a good time getting to visit with all of them. Seeing how loved P is by everyone already made me so happy :)








Week 29 wasn't as busy as week 28 but we will had a lot going on. We got to spend the weekend at Deer Lake Cabins with Sean's extended family! Not counting us there were 12 adults, 9 kids of various ages, & 2 precious babies! It was a lot of fun getting to relax and spend time with all of them, many of whom I was meeting for the first time! We're already looking forward to next years trip with sweet P in attendance! (No pics from this trip yet! Maybe later :) )

Okay, now to this week & how I've been feeling lately!

Weeks: 30 Weeks

Baby: As big as a butternut squash! 17 inches long & 3.1 pounds (these come from my app I have, but at my last appointment 2 weeks ago she was measuring 2.8 lbs)



Total weight gain: I have surpassed 20 pounds total. I go back to the Dr. Wednesday so we'll see what the last two weeks has done lol
 
Maternity clothes? I still don't technically have anything maternity. Just a lot of dresses, belly bands, & shirts with rouching.

 
Stretch marks? Surprisingly, still none.

Sleep: I slept really good away from home. And I think the reasoning behind this is Anna. Soooo she may be getting kicked to the floor soon lol I hate to do it to her but she makes me wake up burning alive every couple hours and does not understand that she does not have to be burrowed right up beside me!

 
Favorite moment of the week: Typically here I recap from the week before since I try to post on Mondays. But I recapped up there ^^^ so I guess currently I don't have a favorite moment lol check back next week to see what the favorite of this week is lol


Miss anything? Eating without getting heartburn lol
 
Movement: So much movement! A lot of Sean's aunts got to feel her this weekend cause she was very active all the time.

 
Cravings? Still mostly sweets!

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Heartburn is still a big one for sure. I'm adding back pain to it too. It's not constant but it flares up.

 
Belly button in or out? Well it happened. It's no longer in or flat. The top has started to poke out lol

Wedding rings on or off? Still on! Makes me happy :)

Mood: I've been in a good mood lately. Back to back vacations will do that to ya ;)

 
Looking forward to: A weekend of no cares!! I don't have any plans this weekend and after July being probably my busiest month all year I am more than ready for it!

Freak-out moment of the week: I had to drive in rain 4 times going to Texas on Friday & once coming back yesterday before switching to Sean driving. Anyone who knows me knows how much I HATE driving in rain. I think I handled it all well for the most part lol but those were definitely my freak outs.

 
Thankful for: Time spent with family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment