Monday, August 29, 2016

33 Weeks









Weeks: 33 Weeks

Baby: As big as a honeydew melon! 19 inches long & 4.5 pounds. Idk why but 4.5 sounds hugeeee! I know she'll be bigger when she comes out but man!


Total weight gain: As of today's Dr. apt I've gained 30 pounds altogether. I was suprised lol I was thinking more around 25 haha
 
Maternity clothes? I only like 1 pair of maternity pants I have. So if you see me Friday- Sunday I'm probably wearing them lol. For work I wear the same two skirts and two dresses every week lol

 
Stretch marks? Still good! I'm going to try to start remembering to put lotion on though just to be safe.

Sleep: Not the best lately. Very hard to get comfortable and then I wake up a ton for various reasons.

 
Favorite moment of the week: We did our maternity pics on Saturday (as seen above)! It was so so so hot but I'm so happy with how they turned out!! Also, Saturday was Evan's birthday party so we did that after pics and it was fun hanging out and eating yummy food. He racked up some pretty awesome presents too.


Miss anything? Sleep lol I feel pretty tired a lot lately
 
Movement: Still a wiggle worm.

 
Cravings? Still eating a ton, but trying to be semi mindful of it because the acid reflux has gotten horrible this week.

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Food. :( Saturday night I got sick multiple times from acid reflux. I'd never experienced anything quite like it and it was horrible. Trying my best to keep it at bay.

 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Still just Braxton-Hicks contractions. 

 
Symptoms: All the same. I won't list them to avoid being whiny ;) I told my friend Jessica who is a month behind me that we are no longer allowed to talk about symptoms because EVERY TIME we do whatever it is we talk about hits me super hard the day or two after LOL

 
Belly button in or out? I mean I say its out, but its not a full on out. It's just kinda there if that makes sense.

Wedding rings on or off? On but really doubting they make it the next 7 weeks.

Mood: I'm going to keep with the happy theme.

 
Looking forward to: This weekend! Going to go to my sisters for labor day and we're gonna have a major craft day for P on Monday! Going to get her wall canvases done, some onesies, and a bunch of bows :) By we I mean Val. I'll just be there for moral support LOL

Freak-out moment of the week: So this one will be mostly funny to everyone else. And isn't so much a freakout but more of I just started crying a ton because I needed to lol but Friday night Sean and I were watching tv and I was scrolling through facebook. I saw one of those posts where it was like 20 or so pics and they were all screenshots from snapchat. It even said it was about a dogs last day and people who shared it put crying faces. So I told myself not to look! But the dog looked so sweet so I looked. WORST IDEA EVER. Omg I losttttt it. The last picture really did me in. So I'm sitting there quietly crying and I'm like I have to get up. So I go to our bathroom and sit on the floor for like 10 mins bawling and was like okay I'm fine. So I go back out and about 5 mins later Sean actually looks at me and realizes I've been crying so he wants to know what's wrong so then I up and lose it again trying to explain. It was horrible lol

 
Thankful for: Sean! I've said it before but whatever. I just love that guy & I cannot wait to watch him with Piper. I know he is going to be such a great dad, it makes my heart so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment