Thursday, September 15, 2016

35 Weeks




Weeks: 35 Weeks 3 Days

Baby: As big as a canary melon, whatever that is! 19-22 inches long & 5.5 pounds. Idk how legitimate these numbers are anymore, time will tell!


Total weight gain: As of yesterday 35 pounds. So I'm averaging around 2.5 a weekish. So depending on when P comes I could get close to 50 altogether. Which blows my mind lol
 
Maternity clothes? Yep & dresses!

 
Stretch marks? Still nothing! I lotion about every other other day cause I'm forgetful lol

 
Sleep: It was actually getting better till allergy junk decided to pop up. To help with my sleep I've stopped eating by 7, switched back to actual Pepcid (normally I'm pro generic drugs but let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference when it comes to heartburn meds), and am still sleeping propped up. All of this has really helped with heartburn which has in turn made my sleep much better!

 
Favorite moment of the week: Saturday was so fun! My BFF Courtney & I spur of the moment planned to hang out and it was so fun. We did some shopping and got lunch and ANDY'S my fav. It was just really fun to spend a lot of time together because it had been foreverrrr since we had. (Upon re-reading this I'm aware I just said fun 3 times. Sorry guys apparently I'm incapable of coming up with different/other words. deal with it!)


Miss anything? Currently breathing! This is part Piper & part allergies though haha
 
Movement: Yep, she is always on the go!

 
Cravings? Ice cream is still big. Blue Bell's Cookie Two Step is seriously the best thing ever. Ever.

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Just reflux.

 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Still just Braxton-Hicks contractions. Round ligament pain has really flared up this week also.

 
Symptoms: Just what I've already whined about lol

 
Belly button in or out? Outish.

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.

Mood: I've been sick and I won't lie, I'm super whiny when I am. Thank goodness Sean loves me.

 
Looking forward to: My work baby shower tomorrow! & I'm getting a pedicure on Saturday!!

Freak-out moment of the week: Y'all this will be a hilarious story for those of you who read to the end. It's a little embarrasing but whatevs, that's life. Sunday night I literally thought my water broke & I was FREAKING out! LOL. I know, I know. Who mistakenly thinks their water breaks? Shouldn't you be able to tell? Yes. I'm dumb. But here's the story. Sean & I had been watching tv in the living room before deciding to go watch in our room. I carried my water bottle and threw it up on the bed. I always do this, whatever. I went and let the dogs in from inside and went to climb into bed. Picked up my water and noticed there wasn't a lot left but didn't think much about it. I just finished it, went and got another, and settled in to watch Parks & Rec. 1 episode later I get up to go make some dinner and notice my pants are wet. What?? Odd. So then I look and the entire area I was sitting was like soaking wet. Y'all I'd been sitting there for 20 minutes never even noticing I was sitting in wetness! What is life? So of course my brain first goes to water breaking but I was like I'm not in any pain, this doesn't make sense. Meanwhile Sean is looking at me like I'm a crazy person. Long story short I think the cap to my water wasn't on fully and it spilled. I still don't know how I managed to sit in it for so long without realizing but whatever LOL the amount of terror I felt when I thought it was go time was great. It'll be real interesting to see how I react when it really is go time!

 
Thankful for: Dayquil. I can't take it currently and I'm really sad about it. So I look forward to the day when I can take whatever allergy/cold meds my heart desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment