Monday, September 19, 2016

36 Weeks


(This is from my work baby shower Friday! Please ignore my sickly appearance)


Weeks: 36 Weeks

Baby: As big as a large cantaloupe (how nice of them to include the word LARGE). 19-22 inches long & 6 pounds. Idk how legitimate these numbers are anymore, time will tell!


Total weight gain: Somewhere around 35-40 I'm sure. Maybe closer to 35, with being sick this last week I wasn't eating nearly as much as I had been
 
Maternity clothes? Yep & dresses!

 
Stretch marks? Still nothing! I also can't see a good half of my belly though LOL so I guess they could be hiding but I think I'm still in the clear.

 
Sleep: I had some rough nights last week. Currently taking drowsy Robitussin before bed and let me tell you, that stuff is awesome. I still wake up a ton to pee but that's not going anywhere

 
Favorite moment of the week: Baby showers! We've had all our baby showers for Piper now and she is one LOVEDDD little girl. I love seeing how much all the people I love, love my sweet baby who isn't even here yet.


Miss anything? Spicy food! I've really been trying to be good and not eat it as much since I know it irritates my reflux.
 
Movement: Yep, she is always on the go!

 
Cravings? I've been eating a lot of m&m's all pregnancy. I get a big bag and keep them in a tupperware dish to eat on after meals. 

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Just reflux.

 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Still just Braxton-Hicks contractions & round ligament pain


Symptoms: Just what I've already whined about lol

 
Belly button in or out? Outish.

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.

Mood: Sick & whiny.

 
Looking forward to: Getting over this cold!

Freak-out moment of the week: LOL well last night Sean was being really sweet and went grocery shopping for us so I could stay in my drowsy medicine fog. After he finished he wanted to stop at Mulan's and bring dinner home, which I was of course totally cool with. So I called the order in when he was finishing up. We were getting 1 thing each so no big deal. When Sean got home he was like so our Chinese food was $45. Sorry what?! I instantly became super mad. Like way more mad than I should have, we'll blame it on the hormones. But I could not understand why it would be so much or why Sean just paid it without saying anything. Sean didn't want me to call about it because it was already done but I could not let it go. So I called and I promise was nice. I just wanted to understand how shrimp fried rice & general tso's chicken could possibly be that expensive. Of course it was a mistake and the girl at the front rang up the wrong ticket for him. So we got it all cleared up and I felt a million times better. The girl I was dealing with said "why he no say anything??" when we figured out what happened. LOL so now Sean is on strict instructions to NEVER pay that much again and to ask why if someone tries to tell him two dishes equal $45.

 
Thankful for: Sean! I know it seems like I'm making fun of him up there but I'm not. He's just too sweet to contradict people. And he was so great all weekend while I was sick. I did nothing all weekend and he took care of me and the house and pets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment