Monday, April 4, 2016

12 Weeks

So I started out doing these posts on Friday's because that's when my week "switched over". Now they switch over on Monday's. Which I know is not a big deal and it doesn't matter if I do these posts on Friday's or Monday's but everything is a big deal to me right now so yeah. So today I chose today & I guess I'll answer with last weeks feelings? See? So confusing. Let me give it a try.

Weeks: 12 Weeks

Baby: Is as big as a large plum, 2.5 om & .5 oz.

Total weight gain: I don't think I've gained any. I don't weigh myself at home really and my next dr's appointment is still like 3 weeks away.

Maternity clothes? Nope.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Eh. It's not like it used to be, but it could be worse.

Favorite moment of the week: On Saturday we (i.e. Sean although I helped a teeny, tiny bit) put the crib together! It might seem early to some but we picked out what we wanted early on & my mom wanted to get it for us because she is the best. Besides, I like to be ahead of schedule.

Miss anything? Cokes. I know I could have one. But I'm trying to be good. But I do miss them.

 
Movement: Nope.

Cravings? No cravings really. But I am slowly coming back around to food so that's a plus.

Anything make you queasy or sick? I have to make sure to eat pretty regularly (like every hour basically) & especially to make sure there's protein in what I'm eating or I get sick easily. I also can't get too hot which has made cooking difficult cause I can't really stand in front of the stove.
 
Gender prediction: Last night I dreamed we found out it was a boy at our next appointment lol but I'm not claiming to have psychic dreams. In fact, I've read if you dream it's a boy then it'll be a girl. But that's an old wives tale and I can't put a lot of stock in it.

Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Still some yucky "morning" sickness but I feel like it's getting better.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: This week was a blah week. I had a stomach virus. And then one night Sean & I watched a super sad episode of How I Met Your Mother which in turn made me cry for like 20 minutes. So yeah, there's that. Hopefully this week will be better.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender still! I know this was last week's too but I'm very excited about it y'all. We made our appointment for May 4th so I need this next month to FLY by.

Freak-out moment of the week: I can't think of a freak out. But the tv induced cry session could probably fit here.

Thankful for: I keep telling myself to be thankful for even my sick days because I think I would definitely be freaking out more if nothing felt different. I'm growing a person in me, it's kind of a big deal! I'm going to have yucky feeling days but at least I know that each yucky day is one day closer to meeting our sweet baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment