Monday, April 11, 2016

13 Weeks


We are officially into the second trimester! Woot woot! My mom took this first "bump" picture of me yesterday :) I'll be honest, that bump is probably 75% food, 25% Baby B but whatever I'm counting it!

Weeks: 13 Weeks

Baby: Is as big as a peach, 3 inches long!

Total weight gain: Idk. I would guess I've stayed around the same.

Maternity clothes? Nope.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Varies night by night. Doesn't help that I literally get up about 4 times to pee every night now.

Favorite moment of the week: My mom came and spent the whole weekend with us!! It was great, I loveeee when she comes to visit!! Can't wait for her to come even more after Baby B arrives.

Miss anything? Cokes and sleep. Lol neither are super major but I would like a little of both.

 
Movement: Nope.

Cravings? So no cravings really but the grocery shopping is interesting these days. I play the let me go down the aisles and just see what looks good game. Yesterday's unplanned items that came home with me included fried pickles, cheddar sour cream chips, and corn dogs. So there's that lol

Anything make you queasy or sick? Still just trying to eat regularly. It also helps if I don't get too busy. Super thankful I work behind a desk. I can't imagine if I still worked at a restaurant. Props to everyone who has ever been a server and pregnant, I don't think I could.
 
Gender prediction: I waiver on this daily. Basically I have no idea and am so ready to find out!

Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: I don't want to say the morning sickness is getting better because I don't want to jinx it haha but it's definitely improving some.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: Still kinda moody. My feelings get hurt really easily right now which makes me mad at myself but doesn't keep it from happening. Poor Sean right now y'all. I am seriously not that much fun to be around.

Looking forward to: I'm hopeful now that I've entered my second trimester that the morning sickness will go away and I will start to love food again. Fingers crossed!

Freak-out moment of the week: No major freak outs.

Thankful for: Sean! Can't say it enough. I am seriously not fun right now. I don't feel good the majority of the time & usually my "feel better" parts of the day occur at work and then by the time I come home its back to sickness. So basically thank goodness I have such a wonderful, loving husband who puts up with me when I'm not that much fun to be around 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment