Wednesday, April 20, 2016

14 Weeks

No picture this week! I was hoping we'd get a new sonogram at our appointment today but no such luck. I'll try and take a picture for next week :) 

Weeks: 14 Weeks 2 Days

Baby: Is as big as a lemon! 3 in. 1.5 oz!

Total weight gain: I am currently the "heaviest" I've ever been haha the nurse was really excited about it and I didn't have the heart to tell her I'd just ate a big lunch

Maternity clothes? No, but I'll be honest, some of my work pants don't like me anymore! But they were kinda tight before too.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: It varies but the other night I slept the ENTIRE night, that was a real treat lol

Favorite moment of the week: No favorite moments yet haha is that bad? But I am going to my sister's on Saturday and we're going to Magic Springs so I am looking forward to that!

Miss anything? Not going to the bathroom every hour! LOL In our new building at work we don't have a bathroom within our own office anymore. It's like a million miles down the hall so I'm definitely getting some walking in every day.

 
Movement: Nope.

Cravings? I don't like to say cravings haha BUT corndogs have been my favorite all weekend and this week. I eat at least one a day.

Anything make you queasy or sick? This is starting to improve. I feel like I'm feeling better now more than not, so that makes me (& I'm sure definitely Sean) happy!
 
Gender prediction: I have decided I think boy. I could be wrong and that would be cool but it's my guess! 2 weeks till we find out! 


ALSO for those who want to play along, I have created a game where you can vote on Baby B's gender, birthday, weight, and height! I think it will be fun to see everyone's guesses and have it recorded. :) here is the link:

 http://www.expectnet.com/games/What_will_Baby_B_be

Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Headaches have been the worst for me lately.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: Y'all, sad videos on facebook alone can make me tear up. I'm gonna need for these hormones to get it together lol

Looking forward to: 100% knowing the gender! I am ready to get to buying all the cutesy stuff I can get my hands on!

Freak-out moment of the week: No major freak outs.

Thankful for: Such great friends & family! I've probably said it already and I'm sure I'll say it again but we have such a great support system! Everyone is so excited for us and always checking in with us. Makes me happy to know Baby B is already so loved :)

1 comment: