Monday, April 25, 2016

15 Weeks

I'm lazy & again didn't take a bump picture. This sweet picture of me with my niece and nephew this weekend will have to do :)




Weeks: 15 Weeks

Baby: Is as big as a navel orange! 4.5 inches long & 2-3 ounces.

Total weight gain: Probably about the same.


Maternity clothes? Not yet. But will probably be regretting the pants I wore today after lunch lol

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Not too bad. I wake up frequently but can usually fall right back to sleep.

Favorite moment of the week: I had a super great weekend! Saturday was spent in Hot Springs with my sister and her family and Sunday afternoon was spend in Conway with my BFF CMG. Plus we got Andy's frozen custard and I now need someone to bring it to me. Every. Single. Day.

Miss anything? Nothing I haven't already mentioned.

 
Movement: Not yet.

Cravings? I'm still eating like a corn dog a day haha

Anything make you queasy or sick? Getting better. Helps to start with cereal in the morning and then eat like a sausage croissant. This combo has been the key to having a happy day.
 
Gender prediction: I have literally no idea. LOL. One more week though!
Don't forget to get your vote in on Baby B's gender, weight, length, and time & day of birth

 http://www.expectnet.com/games/What_will_Baby_B_be


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: I have had the itchiest skin the past couple of days!!! So over it. I really am not a fan of lotion so its hard for me to want to put some on to ease it.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: I hate this question. I mean I'm *mostly* happy. But there are times when I get irritated super easily or sad all of the sudden.

Looking forward to: Still gender! I'm ready to really get to work on the nursery :)

Freak-out moment of the week: No major freak outs.

Thankful for: The fact that so far nothing out of the ordinary has happened in my pregnancy and everything is moving along just as it should :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment