Tuesday, May 10, 2016

17 Weeks

 


Weeks: 17 Weeks

Baby: Is as big as an turnip! 5 inches long, 5 ounces!

 
Total weight gain: I think about the same. Maybe a pound or two.


Maternity clothes? Still just loving my belly band. Idk if I'll ever get actual maternity clothes or not.

 
Stretch marks? Nope but the itchiness is still ever present.

Sleep: Its okay. I have been staying up later which is weird.

Favorite moment of the week: My mom came and spent the weekend with us! We had a total girls day Saturday complete with lunch, getting our nails done, and shopping for Miss Piper. It was great :) Also, we got to watch my sister graduate from RN school last night so that was fun (but the drive home afterwards in storms was NOT fun).

Miss anything? I think just how I used to feel? Idk if that'll make sense. While I'm not sickish everyday anymore, I'm still not my usual feeling self and I do miss that.

 
Movement: Not yet but I can try to be patient haha from what we saw during the ultrasound she is very active so I'm sure once I start to feel her I'll never not feel her


Cravings? Nothing pops to mind. I'm mostly back to eating everything I always have. Salads with Italian dressing have been really good lately though.

Anything make you queasy or sick? This has greatly improved. I just have to eat regularly and not do to much at a time.
 
Gender prediction: GIRL. So so happy about this :)


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Itchy all the time.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: I really hate this question haha I'll go ahead and admit to some moodiness this week. It seems it doesn't take much to set off my irritability lately.

 
Looking forward to: This weekend! My dad is coming for the weekend and I love getting to hang out with him. 

Freak-out moment of the week: I wouldn't say I freaked out exactly but our drive home from Hot Springs last night was pretty horrible. There was one patch we were in for a bit that seriously felt like we were driving through a waterfall and the only way we could even see the road was with all the lightening going on around us. Yeah, not fun.

Thankful for: Sean's excellent driving skills & staying calm in stressful situations! I could not have driven us through that mess last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment