Monday, May 2, 2016

16 Weeks



Baby B is starting to become a wee bit more noticeable to the rest of the world and not just to me :) 

Weeks: 16 Weeks

Baby: Is as big as an avocado! 4-5 inches long, 3-5 ounces!

 
Total weight gain: Sameish.


Maternity clothes? Not exactly haha, but the day after I posted last week I started wearing a belly band & I haven't looked back!

 
Stretch marks? No but y'all, veins everywhere lol

Sleep: Same as it has been, not terrible, but not great either.

Favorite moment of the week: This will probably sound really lame but Sean & I watched a lot of movies over the weekend and it was really nice so that's probably my favorite moment. On Friday we watched Inside Out! & on Saturday we watched Iron Man 1 & 2. Hopefully we will find time this week to watch Iron Man 3.

Miss anything? Probably just the same stuff mentioned before.

 
Movement: Not yet but I'm paying more attention hoping to catch some soon!


Cravings? I've been back on candy more this week.

Anything make you queasy or sick? Just making sure to eat a lot to keep it at bay. I'm going to attempt BBQ this week which I've avoided for the past few months, so wish me luck!
 
Gender prediction: WE FIND OUT THIS WEEK! Hopefully Baby B won't be stubborn & not let us take a good look.
Don't forget to get your vote in on Baby B's gender, weight, length, and time & day of birth

 http://www.expectnet.com/games/What_will_Baby_B_be


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Still some itchy skin. I've also been getting frequent headaches lately.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: lol same as always. It just depends on whats happening really. 

 
Looking forward to: WEDNESDAY! Can't wait to finally know what Baby B is. I feel like I've been waiting forever.

Freak-out moment of the week: None? Lol that I can remember at least so I'm gonna say that means there weren't any.

Thankful for: Movie nights with my husband. Watching Inside Out on Friday got me excited for all the kiddie movie nights in the future with Baby B as they get older :)

1 comment:

  1. Just went and looked at the guesses.....I hope Rodrigo is way wrong....seriously 4 pounds 6 ounces ��

    ReplyDelete