Monday, May 23, 2016

19 Weeks



So instead of a true "belly" picture of Miss Piper, this week's photo is of me & Sean & his brothers from his youngest brother's graduation last Thursday.

Weeks: 19 Weeks

Baby: As big as a tomato! 6 inches and .5 pounds.

 
Total weight gain: Well like I said last week I gained almost 6 pounds in the last month. I think overall for the whole pregnancy is around 10 pounds and counting.


Maternity clothes? Same as last week. Belly band and dresses. Just loose stuff in general.

 
Stretch marks? Negative.

Sleep: I slept really good last night. And by that I mean I slept about 5 hours before getting up to use the bathroom and it was the only time of the night so I'm calling that a win.

 
Favorite moment of the week: Saturday I got to help my bff celebrate her 25th birthday while also seeing some of my other bffs! So it was a really fun day.

Miss anything? Nothing crazy, just typical "can't haves" during pregnancy.

 
Movement: Yes! Over the weekend it became very apparent how much Piper was moving around. She has one spot she likes to punch/kick repeatedly.


Cravings? Same stuff from last week. Mostly salad. I love it lately.

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: I get frequent headaches these days. Usually about one a day and coming from barely having any headaches my whole life, I'm not such a fan.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: It's been pretty good.

 
Looking forward to: The weekend! Friday night I'm doing dinner & a movie with my friends Kayla & Mistie and then my sister and her kiddos will come up Sunday evening and hang out since we are both off on Monday for Memorial Day. I was hoping for grilled foods and blowing up my kiddie pool for aubs and ev but as of this morning the forecast wasn't the most promising :(

Freak-out moment of the week: None that I remember lol

 
Thankful for: Summer! I wish I had a traditional summer break like school teachers, but I'm still grateful for the warm weather and relaxed atmosphere (maybe not at work haha but at home at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment