Wednesday, May 18, 2016

18 Weeks



You can tell I put a lot of effort into this week's picture seeing as I took it while I was waiting on the Dr. earlier haha

Weeks: Technically 18 weeks 2 days, but who's counting ;)

Baby: As big as a sweet potato! 5.5 inches and 5 ounces.

 
Total weight gain: Almost 6 pounds in the last month! I was surprised but then again my belly is starting to show itself more so it makes sense haha


Maternity clothes? Just the belly band. I also love athletic shorts, maxi skirts, and maxi dresses. Anything without zippers & buttons are my bffs right now.

 
Stretch marks? Nope but have taken to slathering on coconut oil just about every night which has helped with my itchy skin.

Sleep: I've been sleeping better the last few nights. Haven't been waking up as often as I was. I do have to keep it pretty cool in there at night though so I don't wake up hot and itchy. My dad was down this last weekend and I asked him before bed on Friday what his air is usually on at night (I knew he keeps it a lot warmer than I do). He goes, "usually about 78. What's yours" I was like cool ours is 67 LOL

Favorite moment of the week: Even though it was a very busy weekend I had a really good time with my dad & his wife visiting this past weekend. We had two super yummy dinners & I finally got to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron. Also, my bff Courtney came over last night and I love that we can just spur of the moment hang out nowadays.

Miss anything? Not really. I guess maybe still cokes? Although I did cheat and have one Sunday and it was soooo good. I might look into caffeine free ones, idk.

 
Movement: Maybe. It's hard to tell and I won't just swear I have but that's not to say I haven't. Make sense? lol


Cravings? Salad, sandwiches, and fresh fruit have been some favorites lately.

Anything make you queasy or sick? I think I can finally say this one is over! Hooray!
 
Gender prediction: Girl :) Our Dr. will confirm this in 2 weeks at our anatomy ultrasound, but I'm not too worried.


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Doing pretty good now that the itchiness has subsided some. Although I will say this, when I used to hear the term "pregnancy brain" I would kinda roll my eyes and be like yeah okay. But it is very real and I feel very stupid allllll the time. Today at a baby shower for someone I work with I was writing down all the gifts. Someone got her bibs & i literally had to ask what bibs were called. That made me def look like an A+ future mom over here LOL

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: I think I've been happier lately, which probably has to do with the fact that I can eat like a normal person again haha

 
Looking forward to: Tomorrow & this weekend! Tomorrow Sean and I will get to visit with a lot of his family & watch his little brother graduate from high school so it's a very exciting day! On Saturday my bff Courtney and I are going to Picklefest and then that night will meet up with a lot of our other friends in LR for dinner for Courtney's birthday which is on Sunday! I love love love birthday celebrations.

Freak-out moment of the week: I don't think there have been any freak out moments this week. I could be wrong. Maybe Sean should answer this question and the mood question each week haha

 
Thankful for: My job! I have such a great job & coworkers and I love it all so much. For awhile there I know I was pretty useless in the mornings when I wasn't feeling well and I know just how lucky I am to work with such a supportive and understanding group!

No comments:

Post a Comment