Tuesday, July 5, 2016

25 Weeks


Weeks: 25 Weeks

Baby: As big as a rutabaga! Which is a vegetable, not to be confused with an RV called a Winnebago, which is what it makes me think of.  She is NOT the size of a recreational vehicle, I promise. 9 inches, 1.7 pounds.  

 

Total weight gain: I think I've gained another pound or two.
 
Maternity clothes? I just love elastic. I hate "regular" clothes.

 
Stretch marks? Still nothing so far. I'm surprised too cause I don't use lotion or anything. Because I'm a lazy individual.

Sleep: I slept really good last night! I always do after being away from home for a few days. I remember trying to tell Sean my dream at one point when I woke up & he was still awake and I know it made absolutely no sense to him.

 
Favorite moment of the week: This one is a tie. 1. we went to Branson with my dad & his wife and my sister & her fam. We didn't do a tonnnn, but it was still a lot of fun to just relax and hang out with everyone. Big highlight was going to Dixie Stampede. The kids loved it & I loved the food :) 2. Piper's room is really starting to look like a room to bring a baby home to! Makes me so so happy! Here are some more pics because if you haven't noticed, I'm not super big on waiting until the end to reveal something. The progress pics are fun too :)







You'll notice her swing hanging out in it's box still. We've had it for a week now & just haven't had the time to put it together yet. It's from her Mimi Sandy & I'm very hopeful we will get it put together this week :) Still to come in her room is all her artwork, blinds & some curtains!

Miss anything? Nothing is super popping into my mind for now.
 
Movement: She loves to wiggle & kick. My dad, sister, and Aubrey all got to feel her moving this weekend. Aubs reaction was the best. So sweet.

 
Cravings? Just gimme alllllll the sweets ever made please.

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn.

Belly button in or out? It's definitely looking flatter.

Wedding rings on or off? On, really hoping it stays this way.

Mood: I think this was a happier week.

 
Looking forward to: Relaxing at home this weekend! Sean most likely has to work on Saturday & I'm def planning a lazy day for myself & the animals.

Freak-out moment of the week: I can't think of any haha

 
Thankful for: being 25 weeks pregnant! Every week that passes put us one week closer to meeting sweet P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment