Thursday, July 21, 2016

27 Weeks


 
P's first VBS :)


Weeks: 27 Weeks 3 Days

Baby: As big as a cucumber! 15 inches long & 2.2 pounds.



Total weight gain: The Dr. appointment yesterday confirmed that I am up to 20 pounds total so far.
 
Maternity clothes? Still just really like dresses and skirts lol

 
Stretch marks? Still okay on this front.

Sleep: Not the best, but my body pillow helps.

 
Favorite moment of the week: It's VBS week at church! It's been so fun getting to help and hang out with the kids. We're with 8 & 9 year olds this year so it's been fun. Also, this past weekend was CRAZY busy but super fun! Sean & I stayed the night with his mom Friday night and got to spend time with them. On Saturday, I went to Hot Springs & got to spend the evening hanging out with my Auntie Nancy, my mom, Aubs, & Evan. We got to go on a private plane & the out on the boat! It was a lot of fun & then me, Aubs, & Ev had a sleepover at Nana's!



Miss anything? I don't think so. 
 
Movement: She is my little wiggle worm. Always keeping me company & letting me know she's there.

 
Cravings? S.U.G.A.R. & I mean I had a really big sweet tooth prior to pregnancy so it's not like this is really any big surprise.

 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
 
Gender prediction: Girl :)


Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: Still rib pain & heartburn. I'm trying to be a little more careful with what I eat to keep the heartburn in check.

Belly button in or out? It's not out... but it's not in either LOL

Wedding rings on or off? On! BUT my black diamond graduation ring is off the right hand. It has been substituted with my old infinity ring Sean got me before we were engaged :)

Mood: I find myself getting sad really easily, but I've been mostly happy.

 
Looking forward to: Going to hang out with Sean's stepmom & family Saturday night.

Freak-out moment of the week: Idk if this is a freak out per say, but I was rather irritated. Yesterday was our monthly Dr. appointment. It had been 5 weeks since the last one because my Dr. was out of town during the normal week. So when we go to leave we needed to schedule my glucose test, whopping cough shot, and my rhogam shot, as well as our 4D ultrasound! Exciting times right? So tell me why when the first 3 things pretty much have to be done by or at 28 weeks did they wait until I'm 27 weeks to schedule it? Obviously, they're pretty much packed next week and so the time I was able to get for all 4 (apparently that don't like to split the ulrasound up from the other tests) is on a day when Sean can't come. I was/still am so so sad about this. But keep trying to tell myself that his vacation days are limited and it's better he use it for when she's here vs coming to look at her on a tv screen lol

 
Thankful for: Such an awesome group of friends & family. My launch party for Usborne was last week & I was blown away by all the support shown to me! I have my first official scheduled party tonight & I'm excited for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment