Wednesday, December 3, 2014

insert sappy/sweet/cheesy love title

Today I decided to break from my usual book related posts & write a post dedicated to my husband. I know, ew. Justtt kiddingggg. But seriously. My husband is great & he deserves some recognition.

I am not an easy person to love. I am one of the most stubborn people you will ever meet. I am also seriously OCD. So what does that make? Someone who always has to be right. About any little thing. Sounds terrible right? I promise I have a few redeeming qualities ;) 

Sean may drive me insane sometimes but I know there is no one else I would want by my side in this crazy world that we live in. For those of you without significant others let me tell you, different is GOOD. Sean & I are incredibly different in so many ways. He's very laid back, I'm uptight. He goes with the flow, I'm controlling. He isn't picky about anything, I'm picky about everything. But for all of our differences, we work. We balance each other out in the best ways.

Sean makes me want to be a better person. There are things about me that will never change. I have very strong opinions on how a lot of things should be done. He tolerates it all & not even that, he mostly doesn't complain. 

I consider myself very lucky to have found Sean when I did. I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad boyfriend before him & Sean showed me how a real man treats a lady. I also swore that if I didn't find my person in college that I probably never would. I am not all that social & almost always will pick a night in with a book as opposed to going out with friends. Without Sean, I would be that crazy animal lady. Heck, I am that crazy animal lady. I'm just lucky to have found someone to love my crazy.

We are not perfect. We argue and get on each others nerves and whine when we're upset. But we are perfect for each other. Which is good since we're stuck for life :) 



2 comments: