Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top 10 Female Characters

I was going to do a book review today, but I woke up feeling poopy, so a top 10 post it is! 


1. Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.

2. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

3. Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

4. Claire from The Women's Murder Club by James Patterson.

5. Ginny from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.

6. Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

7. Mia from If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman.

8. Lena from Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

9. Mia from The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot.

10.  Allie from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.

Okay, so almost all of these characters are from series. Sue me. I like series so much because I never want characters stories to end. I want to know as much about their lives as possible. 

Also, I lied about reading The Maze Runner next. I meant to, and then lost all track of time and had to return it. But hopefully I will get it back soon. Until then I've started reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I like it so far & I already have Scarlet for when I finish because I am not a patient person. 

& just for funnies, this is what I deal with on a regular basis. He can't be serious to save his life!


Displaying IMG_5163.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment