Tuesday, December 30, 2014

random little thoughts.

Wow! I haven't posted in a bit. I have been super busy for about the last week & a half going to different Christmases with all of mine & Sean's families. It has been wonderful. Especially because I still have this week off from work! Working at a university definitely has its perks! 

Now on to the sad part of this month, I have not read. At all. I have just been too busy. It makes me so sad too because I have tons of books I could be reading!!! I also got some money for Christmas so I think I will be getting a few more new books. 

I am over halfway finished with the Bane Chronicles & I have loved it so far. It is a collection of short stories all about the character Magnus Bane from the Mortal Instruments. Seeing as how that has quickly became one of my favorite series & he is one of the best non-main characters ever, it is a winner. I am also about a fourth of the way through Cinder, and am hoping to finish it before I go back to work. 

Books I have that I need to get on reading:
1. Cinder
2. Scarlet
3. Eleanor & Park
4. The Clockwork Angel series

I have also downloaded several free e-books, but am not sure how great they will be. Also, I know I need to get as much reading done in the next couple of weeks as I can because work is fixing to be super chaotic for a few months, plus I am hoping to graduate in August so I need to be balancing school with all the craziness. At some later date (probably tomorrow) I will be posting a New Years resolution post for my reading goals in 2015. I hope everyone had some great holidays!!! For funsies, here is a picture of my sister, her family, my brother, and my husband & I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment