Tuesday, December 9, 2014

when tv takes over

I am almost always reading or watching tv. Sometimes both depending on what the two are. They are seriously two of my favorite activities ever. However, I hate when I get way into one & completely ignore the other. Where is the fine line of balance in my life when I need it?! The past few months have been reading extravaganzas with just my weekly tv shows thrown in. But now I let myself get sucked back into the wonderful world of netflix. More specifically, Gilmore Girls.

OMG. How I used to love this show. My mom & I watched it together every day after school when I was in middle school. My dad called it "the screaming girls" because any time he happened to walk in something dramatic was of course occurring. If by some crazy chance (aka you've been living under a rock) you have never seen Gilmore Girls, I highly recommend it! It is seriously one of the best, ESP if you have a close relationship with your mom. 

To inspire you to start this life changing adventure I have included some wonderfully, hilarious pics to showcase all the funnies. Enjoy :) 


Gilmore Girls

Oh Gilmore Girls

::Gilmore Girls <3

Emily's hopes and dreams for Lorelai

Don't name your food, it makes it too hard to eat later | Gilmore Girls sookie

Did I mention it has the wonderful Melissa McCarthy in it??? Well if does. Along with tons of other wonderful people. So basically stop whatever you are doing & go watch Gilmore Girls. Believe me, I wish I was right now! You'll thank me later. Also, sorry for saying wonderful a billion times. It is just that wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment