Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Book Goals

Yay! It is 2015! Which means for the next 3-5 months I will continue to put 2014 on everything. But whatever, I will get it eventually. Today I am sharing my book goals for this new year! I have never had book goals before, but I am a pretty competitive person so I figure this is a way to combine that with my love of reading. While on Pinterest the other day, I stumbled upon this picture:



I've decided to make this list my goal for this year. As well as I want to challenge myself to read 100 books for the entire year. Even just writing that I'm thinking I'm crazy. 100 books is a lot of books! I do have a job, go to school, & have a personal life (sorta). So it is definitely going to be a challenge, but I look forward to seeing if I achieve it. I also want to challenge myself to do more book reviews. To date I have only done one. Granted I've only been in this whole blog game for two months now, but it is something I need to become more diligent in. However, I do also enjoy posting about my personal life as well. So there will be more of that in 2015 too. I hope everyone had a fun & safe New Year's Eve and that 2015 becomes one of the best years yet :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment